Early Symptoms of Disorder
Regardless of the type of disorder, depression (or depressive state ) is the gateway for any disorders and there are common symptoms across almost all the disorders. Of course, it may vary in degree and type for specific disorder.
- Lack of sleep/disturbed sleep/nightmares/fast running thoughts during sleep/seeing colors in dream/waking up tired
- Shallow and fast breathing
- Absence/excessive of sexual energy
- Fatigue and weakness in legs and arms
- Pain and pressure in forehead region