NV Life Certification Program – Winter 2019, 2nd Batch – consists of three modules (Chetna, Manthan & Svaha) & has four evaluation tests inbuilt in the program. The program ends with a presentation by every participant. The courseware will be rolled out through online video lectures, group discussions, one on one coaching, as well as in person interaction with the coaches and two residential retreats. The program starts on Oct 17, 2019 and ends on March 11, 2020.
- Dates: Oct 17, 2019 – Nov 18, 2019
- 4 Weeks of Book reading, online lectures & extensive group discussions.
Objective: This module is completely online. It is focused on guided reading of the book and becoming comfortable with three techniques. Newcomers will have extra coaching and personalized attention from their respective coaches. Almost in all large cities of India, coaches are available. Participants are encouraged to visit them at home or a coffeeshop to have interactions and learning. There will be online videos for each week covering the topics of the week. Before coming to Manthan retreat, there will be two online tests. One from section one and two (theory) and another from section three (your comfort with three techniques). Tests are MCQs and based on your score further guidance and coaching will be given to bring you up with others as a group to prepare you for Manthan.
Manthan (Residential retreat + Online lectures)
- Dates: Nov 25, 2019 – Dec 03, 2019 (check-in & check-out dates included)
- Residential retreat; 7Days/8 Nights
- Venue: Within India
b) Online lectures
- Pause from 4th dec till 17th Dec to absorb learning of Manthan. Integration support will be available but no active teaching of new concepts.
- Dates: Dec 18, 2019 – Jan 24, 2020
- 5 Weeks of advanced online lectures, group discussions, coaching and mentoring
Objective: This module which starts with retreat, continues online, with advanced lectures and one-on-one coaching by NV Life coaches, and is focused on becoming comfortable with your own diagnosis. You are expected to become comfortable with bliss, pain, sexuality and solitude and discover a mystic within. If module one was learning and experiencing the concepts, this module is focused on applying those concepts to first reverse your own suffering and become independent.
Svaha ( Online lectures + Retreat + Induction)
- 1st Feb onwards- forever
- Retreat dates: Feb 15, 2020 – Feb 23, 2020 (check-in & check-out dates included)
- Residential retreat; 7 Days/8 Nights
- Venue: Outside India (South Asia)
Objective: Primary objective of this retreat is very mystical in nature. Its effect is felt in time to come, as it changes the course of life by removing the clouds of dark from your spirit which is a hindrance in your purpose to show up. It will start with topics online. Extensive preparations will be done before the retreat. Efforts are on to finalize some of the serene locations shortlisted (Visa free for Indians) in south Asia to get grounded for a week to practice silence, wisdom, and self.
- Chetna Test: after 3 weeks of commencement of course
- Dates: Nov 10 – Nov 11, 2019
- Retest: Nov 12 – Nov 13, 2019 (should it be required for some)
- After completion of 4 weeks and before Manthan
- Dates: Nov 19 – Nov 20, 2019
- Retest: Nov 21 – Nov 22, 2019 (Should it be required for some)
- Post Manthan Residential retreat
- Dates: Dec 12 – Dec 14, 2019
- Retest: Dec 16 – Dec 17, 2019 (Should it be required for some)
- Post Svaha Residential retreat
- Dates: Feb 25 – Feb 29, 2020
- Submission Dates: Mar 11, 2020